BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 26, 2010

RedBull TM keeps me alive! (What about you?)

Ok. So If you know me. Then you know I love love love Red Bull. If you've ever seen me then you know I love Red Bull. lol. I realized that I drink at least 2 a day. This could be justified by the fact that I am constantly on the move. I am constantly ripping and running. I am the definition of a work-a-holic. (But I love my work!) So I realize that maybe just maybe it's an addiction lol. I googled strange addictions and I found out that there are so many people who are addicted to weird stuff. (ie. theirs a girl addicted to POP TARTS!!!) 0_o Yeah My point exactly! Any way so I figured if thats the case I'd like to know some other things people are adicted to. (besides drugs of course lol). So heres your chane to comment. "What Can you not live without?"

0 comments: